Fiona Potts Marketing provides local business marketing support and our approach is built around planning and implementing marketing activities that will directly drive more sales and customers for local businesses.
Key to our approach is ensuring marketing activities deliver sales both now and in the future, to take the guesswork out of when the next customer may reach out.
Importantly, our approach enables businesses to spend their time on their business and not the marketing of it – that’s our job!
Helping businesses understand their preferred clients better, and plan for the future
Michelle has worked as a Brand and Marketing Manager in corporate Marketing for over 16 years.
She is degree qualified in Business Marketing (and Hospitality Management) from before the digital age – and believes ‘Marketing 101’ basics are still key to business success in a fast-moving modern world.
Michelle has worked as a freelance marketing consultant since 2008. She is passionate about creating her own small marketing business, helping business owners gain clarity and direction in their own marketing activities and to achieve business success.
Her values are: the simple things in life, ‘quality over quantity’, and connections and collaboration. And of course, attaining life balance.
My Marketing Person. Designed for businesses that don’t have one.
You don’t have a marketing person. That’s OK.
Many businesses don’t have the luxury of a dedicated marketing person. My Marketing Person is your marketing person, if you don’t have one.
Why choose My Marketing Person?
• Way less than the cost of a full time (or even part time) marketing person
• No employee overhead (office space, vehicle etc)
• One contact for all marketing = unified marketing approach
• Punch well above your weight – experienced senior marketing people with a range of skillsets helping and advising you
• Choose level of support you need (and change this from time to time if you need to)
• You have an independent sounding board for all things marketing
• Access to cutting edge proprietary marketing effectiveness measurement tools
Visit Wynnum Manly is the destination marketing body for promoting Wynnum Manly. VisitWynnumManly.com is the one stop website for visitors and residents on where to go, stay and eat in Wynnum Manly.
The website is complemented by a daily Facebook post with details on events and things to do, and a yearly visitor guide with maps and visitor information on Wynnum Manly.
All web listings are FREE with enhanced ads for just $10 a month.